- Author: A K Khurana, Edition: 7th
- Product Type: Paper Back
- complete guide to the diagnosis and management
- Nearly 1000 clinical photographs
- Anatomy and Physiology, Optics and Refraction
- Diseases of the Eye and Ocular Adnexa,
- Ocular Therapeutics, Systemic and Community Ophthalmology
₹1,150.00Incl. of all taxes ₹1,150.00Incl. of all taxes
- Ananthanarayan and Paniker’s Paperback Textbook of Microbiology 11 th Edition has been developed for the undergraduate mbbs and bds students, and for all courses dealing with microbiology as a core or ancillary subject. The tenth edition of this classic textbook has been updated keeping in mind the mci emphasis on integrated teaching underscoring the requirement for applied microbiology. Significant updates for this edition: New concepts in Sterilisation and disinfection, including plasma sterilisation and practices in healthcare settings automated and updated molecular techniques as applied to microbiology salient features of the revised national tuberculosis program (rntcp).
₹1,250.00Incl. of all taxes ₹1,250.00Incl. of all taxes
- Revised and updated chapters including new drugs and latest treatment guidelines.
- Wide range of topics from basic pharmacological concepts to practical therapeutics.
- A new chapter on ‘Nitric Oxide and Vasoactive Peptide Signal Molecules, has been added
- Along with novel drugs that act by modifying action/turnover of these molecules.
- Priority has been accorded to drugs that are marked in India, and their leading brand names are mentioned along with dosage forms.
- List of abbreviations provided in the beginning of the book.
- All recently released drugs are included.
₹1,695.00Incl. of all taxes ₹1,695.00Incl. of all taxes
- Essentials of Medical Physiology 8th Edition 2019
- Thoroughly revised and fully updated with recent developments .
- Enriched with boxes containing important facts, particularly in Applied Physiology in addition to inclusion of more tables, flow charts formatted in new attractive style and descriptive diagrams
- Illustration of each chapter with beautiful color diagrams and appreciate color blends that are soothing to the eyes and appealing to the mind
List of topics given at the beginning of each chapter prepares the mind of the reader what to expect from that chapter and how to approach the chapter for better understanding
₹1,683.00Incl. of all taxes ₹1,683.00Incl. of all taxes
- A Colour Guide to Diagnosis and Therapy provides superbly illustrated, easy-to-follow guidance on skin conditions commonly seen in practice
- Features a highly visual Regional DDx Atlas section that helps you narrow down diagnoses and directs you to the section in the text that provides more information. Online, the DDx Mannnequin provides this same function.
- Provides a Disorders Index for quick retrieval of information, as well as a Quick Reference Formulary at the beginning of the book.
₹13,250.00Incl. of all taxes ₹13,250.00Incl. of all taxes
- Author: Harsh Mohan, Edition:8th
- New Chapters, User-Friendly Format
- Revised and Updated, Reorganised Text
- Recent mechanism and Newer Diagnostic
- Newer Format of Clinical Cases
- Newer and Amended Images
- Product Type: Hard Cover, Condition: New
₹2,595.00Incl. of all taxes ₹2,595.00Incl. of all taxes