Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
SuryaCem TUFIT Dry Cement Plaster – From The Manufacturer
- TUFIT dry cement plaster is cement modified plaster that can be applied to any kind of absorbent surface for a smooth final finish.
- This putty is a water-resistant material which can be used particularly where seepage and dampness are more. It is non-curing material in powder form on adding water gives a consistency for a suitable application.
- TUFIT dry cement plaster can also be applied with the putty blade. It can be applied to a cement wall to give it an excellent water resistance property. After application of TUFIT dry cement plaster’s abrasive resistance increases day by day and it can also be used for interior and exterior application.
- SuryaCem TUFIT Dry Cement Plaster
|Dimensions||55 × 23 × 48 cm|
Warranty & Service
- Limited Manufacturer Warranty.
Service & Support:
- Customer Needs To Call Customer Care.
Application & Preparation
- Apply the first coat of TUFIT dry cement plaster uniformly on cleaned moist (wetted semi-dry surface) with the help of putty blade or trowel.
- Allow the surface to dry for at least 2-3 hours and then apply a second coat of putty.
- Allow it to dry completely (Touch dry 1-2 hours: hard dry 6-12 hours).
If it is required, the surface should be rubbed with fine waterproof emery paper after complete drying of the surface to the required leveling. Remove the dust particles completely from the surface by using a soft cloth or soft broom. To avoid patch appearance and seal the porosity of the surface use PROTAC primer on TUFIT dry cement plaster which enhance the coverage, brightness of the finished coat. The surface is now ready for painting.
SuryaCem TUFIT Dry Cement Plaster 20 kGS 1 Unit
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.